The HEART-MET field campaign/ERL Professional competition took place at the University of Nottingham and BRSU from May 23 to 27th.
It is our pleasure to announce the winners in three challenges:
Object Detection: b-it-bots
Person Detection: HWU
Gesture Recognition: RoboNotts
*b-it-bots also participated in Cluttered Pick (an ERL Professional task).
More info about participating teams and results are available here.
Follow our news for future campaigns:
1. The Cascade Challenge at IROS 2022 for activity and gesture recognition, and handover failure detection (beginning at the end of summer).
2. Next Field Campaign that will take place in mid-September at the Cobot Maker Space.
Stay tuned for exact dates and terms of participation!
- ACRE Field Campaign 2022July 7, 20222022 ACRE1st Field Campaign The 2022 ACRE 1st Field Campaign took place in June 6th-10th 2022 at the “AgroTechnoPôle” site of INRAE in Montoldre (France). Four teams successfully participated to the /.../ Read more...
- METRICS project presented at PILOTING workshopJuly 4, 2020On 25 June, the PILOTING H2020 Project organized a stakeholder’s workshop webinar. PILOTING project is developing advanced robotics and AI technologies applied to Inspection & Maintenance /.../ Read more...
- HEART-MET Cascade Campaign ResultsOctober 13, 2022The HEART-MET Field Campaign is live! We are pleased to announce the winners of the Codalab phase of the METRICS HEART-MET Assistive Robot Challenge: Activity Recognition: First /.../ Read more...