The HEART-MET field campaign/ERL Professional competition took place at the University of Nottingham and BRSU from May 23 to 27th.
It is our pleasure to announce the winners in three challenges:
Object Detection: b-it-bots
Person Detection: HWU
Gesture Recognition: RoboNotts
*b-it-bots also participated in Cluttered Pick (an ERL Professional task).
More info about participating teams and results are available here.
Follow our news for future campaigns:
1. The Cascade Challenge at IROS 2022 for activity and gesture recognition, and handover failure detection (beginning at the end of summer).
2. Next Field Campaign that will take place in mid-September at the Cobot Maker Space.
Stay tuned for exact dates and terms of participation!
- 3rd ACRE WorkshopFebruary 1, 20223rd ACRE Workshop On February 23rd, 2022, from 10:00 to 11:30 (UTC+1), ACRE organizes an online workshop to present the METRICS project and the ACRE Competition. The 3rd ACRE workshop intends to: /.../ Read more...
- RAMI cascade campaign resultsOctober 4, 2021The first results of the RAMI Cascade Campaign for Aerial Robots are announced! Check results from the Cascade Campaign page. Congratulations to winners and participants! Follow the news on /.../ Read more...
- METRICS project presented at PILOTING workshopJuly 4, 2020On 25 June, the PILOTING H2020 Project organized a stakeholder’s workshop webinar. PILOTING project is developing advanced robotics and AI technologies applied to Inspection & Maintenance /.../ Read more...