On behalf of Robotics4EU project, we are pleased to invite you to the upcoming Online Debate on “The Robotics4EU Maturity Assessment Model” that will take place on July 09th, 2021 from 09:00h to 12:00h.
In this debate, Robotics4EU intends to gather feedback from as many points of view as possible: manufacturers, researchers, policy makers and citizens.
The ultimate goal is to develop a widely accepted maturity assessment model that assesses the conformity, trustworthiness, or societal responsibility of a robotics solution.
To this end, participants will be challenged to answer the following questions:
- Who would be the stakeholders of such model: Who could operate it? Who could be interested in the results?
- How to assess the robotics solution: how to convert ethical, legal, or socio-economic issues into quantifiable indicators?
- How to score a robotics solution: when issues have been quantified, how to determine the overall score.
Your contribution is essential!
Please fill in the registration form HERE!
Note: the event is free but registration is mandatory and will be limited to 60 attendants.
- HEART-MET campaign is prolongedMay 20, 2021HEART-MET cascade campaign got prolonged for 1 month All the challenges are hosted on Codalab. In order to participate, you need to: Create an account on Codalab Fill out this registration form /.../ Read more...
- 1st RAMI Cascade Campaign for aerial robotsMay 13, 20211st RAMI Cascade Campaign for aerial robots It is our pleasure to announce the first edition of the RAMI competition for aerial robots, to be held in conjunction with IROS 2021. This competition will /.../ Read more...
- Call for participation in the 1st RAMI Cascade Campaign for aerial robotsJune 23, 20211st RAMI Cascade Campaign for aerial robots It is our pleasure to announce the first edition of the RAMI competition for aerial robots, to be held in conjunction with IROS 2021. This competition will /.../ Read more...