On behalf of Robotics4EU project, we are pleased to invite you to the upcoming Online Debate on “The Robotics4EU Maturity Assessment Model” that will take place on July 09th, 2021 from 09:00h to 12:00h.
In this debate, Robotics4EU intends to gather feedback from as many points of view as possible: manufacturers, researchers, policy makers and citizens.
The ultimate goal is to develop a widely accepted maturity assessment model that assesses the conformity, trustworthiness, or societal responsibility of a robotics solution.
To this end, participants will be challenged to answer the following questions:
- Who would be the stakeholders of such model: Who could operate it? Who could be interested in the results?
- How to assess the robotics solution: how to convert ethical, legal, or socio-economic issues into quantifiable indicators?
- How to score a robotics solution: when issues have been quantified, how to determine the overall score.
Your contribution is essential!
Please fill in the registration form HERE!
Note: the event is free but registration is mandatory and will be limited to 60 attendants.
- METRICS kick-off meetingFebruary 3, 2020METRICS kick-off meeting took place on 3rd of February 2020 at LNE (Paris, France). The meeting started with an introduction by Guillaume Avrin (LNE, project coordinator) who welcomed all /.../ Read more...
- First newsletter is in your mailbox!December 21, 2021The first METRICS Project Newsletter has already arrived in your mailbox! If you didn’t receive it, subscribe to METRICS newsletter here. Recent news/.../ Read more...
- RAMI cascade campaign resultsOctober 4, 2021The first results of the RAMI Cascade Campaign for Aerial Robots are announced! Check results from the Cascade Campaign page. Congratulations to winners and participants! Follow the news on /.../ Read more...