Invitation to the HEART-MET Cascade Campaign!
We would like to invite you to participate in the METRICS HEART-MET Assistive Robot Challenge at IROS 2022, which will be conducted entirely online based on datasets.
Three challenges are included in this competition: gesture recognition, activity recognition, and handover failure detection.
The competition will be held in two stages:
- Codalab stage - evaluation is performed on a test dataset
- Remote execution stage - winners of the Codalab stage will be evaluated remotely on a robot at the Ambient Assisted Living Lab at Heriot-Watt University
Learn more about campaign, important dates and participation here
- RAMI cascade campaign scoreboardSeptember 20, 2021The first preliminary scoreboard for RAMI Cascade Campaign for Aerial Robots is announced! Check results from the Cascade Campaign page. The scoreboard will be updated on Friday already, September /.../ Read more...
- RAMI Physical Campaign SponsorsJune 27, 2022The 1st RAMI Physical Campaign for Marine Robots acquired a new sponsor! We are pleased to inform you that Breaking the Surface events organized by the University of Zagreb will be another sponsor of /.../ Read more...
- RAMI Physical Campaign ResultsSeptember 5, 2022The 1st RAMI Physical Campaign for Marine Robots announced results! The first RAMI Physical Marine campaign came to an end and results are announced The competition was held at the NATO STO Centre /.../ Read more...