Invitation to the HEART-MET Cascade Campaign!
We would like to invite you to participate in the METRICS HEART-MET Assistive Robot Challenge at IROS 2022, which will be conducted entirely online based on datasets.
Three challenges are included in this competition: gesture recognition, activity recognition, and handover failure detection.
The competition will be held in two stages:
- Codalab stage - evaluation is performed on a test dataset
- Remote execution stage - winners of the Codalab stage will be evaluated remotely on a robot at the Ambient Assisted Living Lab at Heriot-Watt University
Learn more about campaign, important dates and participation here
- Announcing the ADAPT Cascade CompetitionSeptember 27, 2023Announcing the ADAPT Cascade Competition Sim2Real object Detection and Pose-Estimation Challenge We proudly present the ADAPT Cascade Competition, a dedicated platform to benchmark and validate /.../ Read more...
- HEART-MET Field Campaign 2023September 22, 2023ERL MK Smart City Challenge Meets METRICS: A Glimpse into Tomorrow’s Urban Robotic Lifestyle The ERL MK Smart City Challenge in Milton Keynes from 18-21 September wasn’t just another event; it /.../ Read more...
- HEART-MET Field Campaign 2023June 2, 2023HEART-MET Physically Assistive Robot Challenge. ICRA 2023 The ICRA 2023 METRICS HEART-MET Physically Assistive Robot Challenge took place at ExCeL London from May 29th to June 1st, 2023. In this /.../ Read more...