HEART-MET Cascade Campaign
August 8, 2022
Invitation to the HEART-MET Cascade Campaign!
We would like to invite you to participate in the METRICS HEART-MET Assistive Robot Challenge at IROS 2022, which will be conducted entirely online based on datasets.
Three challenges are included in this competition: gesture recognition, activity recognition, and handover failure detection.
The competition will be held in two stages:
- Codalab stage - evaluation is performed on a test dataset
- Remote execution stage - winners of the Codalab stage will be evaluated remotely on a robot at the Ambient Assisted Living Lab at Heriot-Watt University
Learn more about campaign, important dates and participation here
- RAMI cascade campaign scoreboardSeptember 20, 2021The first preliminary scoreboard for RAMI Cascade Campaign for Aerial Robots is announced! Check results from the Cascade Campaign page. The scoreboard will be updated on Friday already, September /.../ Read more...
- HEART-MET Cascade Campaign ResultsOctober 13, 2022The HEART-MET Field Campaign is live! We are pleased to announce the winners of the Codalab phase of the METRICS HEART-MET Assistive Robot Challenge: Activity Recognition: First /.../ Read more...
- Technical and scientific day METROLOGYOctober 14, 2021PROXINNOV is organizing a technical and scientific day dedicated to metrology on November 16. More information about the event and registration form could be found here. Please come join us! Note: /.../ Read more...