ADAPT Cascade Competition
Sim2Real object Detection and Pose-Estimation Challenge
We are pleased to invite you to join the ADAPT Cascade Competition dedicated to the benchmarking and testing Machine Learning algorithms and solutions for typical industrial challenges.
In this Cascade competition, using simulation data, two main benchmarks will be used to test and evaluate the competitor’s solutions for Object Detection and Classification and Pose-Estimation of typical industrial parts.
How to participate
- Create an account on Codalab
- Join the challenge
- Object Detection and Classification: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/15873
- Pose-Estimation of typical industrial parts: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/15874
- Download the datasets provided in the link on Codalab
- Submit results for the validation
The challenge consists of two consecutive phases:
- Validation Phase: 27.09.2023 - 05.11.2023
- Test Phase: 06.11.2023 - 17.11.2023
- Results announcement: by 30.11.2023
Please be informed that the winner of each of the two ongoing ADAPT Sim2Real competitions for Object Detection and Pose Estimation will be awarded with a “CEA-Moonshot Prize” to attend a Major International Conference to be announced.
The Prizes, limited to 2000€ per winning team (or individual) will be paid in the form of reimbursement of the costs of travel, subsistence and conference registration fees upon submission of receipts along with a travel expense claim form. A certificate will also be provided to the awardees during the conference.