1st ADAPT Workshop
Collaborative robots and AI are gaining more and more interest in the industry. The practical use and the collaboration possible between human and robot requires realistic benchmarks that demonstrate their performance.
ADAPT organized a workshop to discuss these issues and introduce the ADAPT competition to addresses benchmarking in agile production.
The workshop focused on:
- State of the art in Agile Production and Agile Production competitions
- How benchmarking and competitions can contribute to improving Agile Production, by the engagement of SMEs, research organizations and academia
- Launch of the ADAPT Field Campaign: a competition for robotics in Agile Production concerning perception, manipulation and human-robot interaction
- Launch of the ADAPT Cascade Campaign: a data-based challenge for perception (computer vision, ML/DL, AI) in Agile Production
- Discussion with Agile Production stakeholders
Here you can download the presentations given during the workshop:
Introducing METRICS and ADAPT Competition - Roel Pieters [TAU]
ADAPT Cascade campaign - Farzam Ranjbaran [CEA]
ADAPT Field campaign - Max Pfingsthorn [OFFIS]