The HEART-MET cascade campaign. 2nd edition
We would like to invite you to participate in the METRICS HEART-MET Assistive Robot Challenge at ICSR 2022, which will be conducted entirely online based on datasets.
The challenge included in this competition is activity recognition.
The activity recognition datasets comprise of short video clips of persons performing different activities in domestic environments.
The competition will be held in:
Codalab stage - evaluation is performed on a test dataset
How to participate
- Create an account on Codalab: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay. en/
- Join the Activity recognition challenge: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/8189
- Download the datasets provided in the link on Codalab
- Submit results for the validation/test set on Codalab
- Start of Codalab development phase: 17th October 2022
- Start of Codalab test phase: 17th November 2022
- End of Codalab phase: 23rd November 2022
The award of this challenge will be the invitation to the ICSR 2022 workshop to present the methodologies and results. Details will be announced later.
Filippo Cavallo, University of Florence
Nico Hochgeschwender, Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
Mauro Dragone, Heriot-Watt University
Praminda Caleb-Solly, University of Nottingham
Santosh Thoduka, Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
Jaeseok Kim, University of Florence