The HEART-MET cascade campaign
We are happy to invited you to participate in the HEART-MET Activity Recognition Challenge, which is conducted online on Codalab, and is open to individuals and teams.
In the first challenge, the task is to recognize activities performed by a person in short video clips. In subsequent challenges, which will be announced shortly, the task will be to recognize and temporally segment activities in long untrimmed videos of a person performing daily activities in a home.
The second dataset addresses the need for robots to adapt to new environments, and thus contains videos of activities being performed by multiple participants in a single apartment from two viewpoints.
How to participate
- Create an account on Codalab: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/
- Join the challenge: https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/competitions/16096
- Download Dataset A provided in the link on Codalab, and submit a dataset usage agreement form to get access to Dataset B (see the Participate tab on Codalab for details)
- Submit results for the test set of both datasets on Codalab
- Start of development phase: 12th October 2023
- Start of test phase: 13th November 2023
- End of competition: 24th November 2023